FEATURING THE READY FOR OCCUPANCY ALTERNATIVE TO VELMIRO HEIGHTS...
MIDORI PLAINS SUBDIVISION
Midori in Japanese, literally means “green” or figuratively, “life”.
Midori Plains nestles amid the green and serene vicinity of Tungkop, Minglanilla in Metro Cebu. This 8-hectare, Asian-inspired sanctuary fuses the quietude of zen living pampered by an uninhibited oasis of modern comforts at your behest. It’s an ideal reprieve where pressures and challenges of daily living are soothed and where spirits are reinvigorated.
Experience a real sense of community where people don’t just live close to each other but remarkably, are much closer with each other. Enjoy a wholesome environment where you and your family can build strong and lasting friendships with other families who share your own values and passion for life and more importantly, your well-being.
Midori Plains is where you revel a carefree and relaxed lifestyle after years of hard work or to nurture a new and blossoming family. The community thrives on the values of unity and balance with nature to give your children the inspiration to dream big.
- Semi-circular entrance area with road design artwork
- Color designated garbage bins
- Passenger waiting shed
- Midori Plains signage and lighted garden nooks
- Entrance road with garden strip and sidewalk
- Japanese style guardhouse with 5 meters wide gate on both sides, and a pedestrian gate with Torii Japanese design
- 14.2 meter road with garden strip and sidewalk
- Landscaped catchment basin
- Rotunda with hardscape and sun-inspired road design
- Fountain on center of Rotunda
- Gazebo and landscaped gardens on selected blocks
- 10 meters wide road with landscaped garden strip and sidewalk
- Main road easily leads to the Clubhouse
- Pocket gardens and landscaped areas on motor roads and end roads
- Spacious lobby and covered open area
- Two function rooms with accordion door to accommodate more guests
- Administration office
- Male and female comfort rooms
- 19 parking areas
- Multi-use open court for: basketball, volleyball, tennis and for mass assembly and festivities
- Playground area with play facilities
- Covered walk with side gardens
- Children’s pool
- Main Pool with water feature and shower rooms and sun bathing area
- Three gazebos on picnic area
- Community cistern
Amenities and Facilities
HOUSE TYPES IN MIDORI PLAINS
MIDORI PLAINS AVAILABLE UNITS (READY FOR OCCUPANCY)
- BLOCK 1 LOT 3 – Mulan Basic Furnished (All in: 5,643,649)
- BLOCK 7 LOT 21 – Mayumi Townhouse (All in: 3,153,706)
- BLOCK 8 LOT 2 – Ensei Basic (All in: 3,771,194)
- BLOCK 9 LOT 34 – Mulan Basic (All in: 3,372,777)
- BLOCK 14 LOT 15 – Ensei Basic (All in: 3,771,194)
- BLOCK 19 LOT 32 – Furyu Basic (All in: 2,868,018)
Floor area: 68 sqm
Lot area: 120 sqm
Total contract price: Php 3,372,777
Reservation fee: 15,000
20% Spot downpayment: 659,555
80% Bank financing: 2,698,222
Fill out the form below if you are interested to acquire one of the last remaining units in Midori Plains.